Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Denver}

Happy Hump Day. It's one of my favorite days because now we can slide into the weekend. My students always freak out when I wish them a happy hump day! After I explain it's is hump-the noun, and not hump-the verb, they have a little laugh. : )

Anyhoo, let's get to it! Denver is such a gorgeous place, let's see if there are any good deals to be had!



{Pricier than I usually list, but I love the bamboo details!}






{This would be fun to repaint and make into a chalkboard}






{Quite the deal!!!!}


{This thing is huge!}


If you want me to search your craigslist just send an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I'd be happy to add it to the list. I'm a bargain hunter, but if you have something specific or a budget I'd be happy to work with that to find that hidden gem. : )

xoxo

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! The table, chair and buffett are a great find!

Erika Ward said...

Sweet deals! I found some goodness in my hood, too...Atlanta (woot-woot). I'll be posting about it this afternoon!

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Good finds! I recently found a nice scroll headboard for my master bedroom redesign (Atlanta). stop by if you have a chance

Suzie said...

LOL! Ooooh,I would paint that faux bamboo desk & chair a crisp white!!! I know, I know, so predictable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...